Apurbo's Eid plans

With his bedroom eyes and pensive looks, Apurbo has won the hearts of many TV viewers. One of the busiest actors now, Apurbo looks forward to Eid. Indeed, it's only during the Eid vacation when he gets to relax and unwind with family and friends. The model turned actor talked to The Daily Star recently about his Eid plans.  Talking about Eid-special TV plays, Apurbo says, "I've worked in five plays directed by Ferdaus Hassan: Lokkhi Tera, Apod Bidaye, Aj Robibar, Madhumita and Sa Re Ga Ma Pa. Most of the plays are comedies. However, I play diverse characters. In Apod Bidaye, I play a rural character with a passion for Bangla films. In Sa Re Ga Ma Pa, my character is speech impaired. In the more serious Madhumita, I play the character of a ghar jamai (a man who stays with his in-laws). I enjoyed working in all of them. "There are two plays directed by Chayanaika Chowdhury, titled Hypocrite and Meyetir Chokhey Chheletir Bhalobasha. My role in the former was quite challenging. Directed by Arif Khan and written by Badrul Anam Soud, the play Chander Aloye Koyekjon Jubok is another notable play this Eid. It is an adaptation of a Humayun Ahmed novel. All the plays will be aired on different TV channels on the occasion of Eid."  As Apurbo has been busy shooting for the Eid specials, he looks forward to stay home and relax during the holiday. "My Eid schedule includes going to the mosque for the Eid prayers with my brothers and father, meeting my neighbours and friends. I will also catch up with relatives whom I haven't meet in a while because of my busy schedule. Otherwise, my uncles, aunts and others might forget me," says Apurbo in a lighter vein. "Will keep the next day exclusively for my friends. Besides I will entertain the guests who come to our home," adds the actor.  About his Eid clothes, Apurba has a definite response: "Of course it will be a panjabi, one of my favourite attires. The colour and material will depend on the weather. If it is a hot day, I prefer white. May be in the evening I will wear something dark, something eye-catching if I go to a party. Actually I always try to go casual. I also have many gifts to choose from, especially what my mother has bought for me."  "What is most encouraging, is to see how local designers have captured the fancies of the consumers," says the busy actor.
  • ADD TO DEL.ICIO.US
  • ADD TO DIGG
  • ADD TO FURL
  • ADD TO NEWSVINE
  • ADD TO NETSCAPE
  • ADD TO REDDIT
  • ADD TO STUMBLEUPON
  • ADD TO TECHNORATI FAVORITES
  • ADD TO SQUIDOO
  • ADD TO WINDOWS LIVE
  • ADD TO YAHOO MYWEB
  • ADD TO ASK
  • ADD TO GOOGLE
  • ADD TO MAGNOLIA
  • ADD TO NING
  • ADD TO RAWSUGAR
  • ADD TO SPURL
  • ADD TO TAGTOOGA

supersite © 2008. Blog design by Randomness