Nokia 6131 Problem Solutions Posted by Pasha

Nokia 6131 Problem Solutions  Posted by Pasha Nokia 6131 Problem Solutions Problem: I have the above phone and the display has stopped working, can anyone tell me which buttons to press and in which sequence to copy all my contacts to SIM without the display actually showing you what you are doing? Solutions : (1) See if you can unfold the phone a bit to see the display enough. Go to menu. Phone book. Move contacts. select from phone to sim card. The other way you can do it too is get ahold of of usb cord for Nokia on line and download Nokia PC Suite from Nokia.com. You can sync your contacts onto your computer and synch them to your new phone as well. (2) The way the menu system is designed on that phone isn't the same for every phone. Theres also two ways to view the menu. One is with all the icons on the screen or the other way is to have each icon display one the screen one at time. That may not work in this case becasue the order can be changed as well. Problem : I changed the housing on my nokia 6131 and now i have no main screen, only mini screen lights up but with no image, and i have no sounds or tones. What can i do to fix this problem? Ive made sure all connections are in place. Am i missing something or have i done something wrong? Please help. Many thanks, Michelle. Solutions : llok michelle I am a professional phone repairman i think u shud chek the belt that connect the two parts of the phone screens and keypad. and if its connected well and the phone still just like it was u shud change that damn belt cuz its very sensitive electronic stuff always watch out with the belts. Problem : I have a nokia 6131. Have had it for 2 years without any problems and it had good talk time so no indication of bad battery. I got a 'charger not supported' message when I tried to charge it recently. My husband uses the same charger to charge his nokia and had no message error. After the 'charger not supported' message the phone cut out on a call and then I got a 'test mode' message. The phone switched off. It woulod not charge. We cleaned the terminals and got it to charge again, but now it will not switcth on. I can see no reason why this has happened as I take great care of the phone. Can anyone please help me? I need to get numbers out of this phone urgently. Solutions : the phone need to be flashed take it to agsm service store and tell them to read the user area for reaching ur cantacts okay ??
  • ADD TO DEL.ICIO.US
  • ADD TO DIGG
  • ADD TO FURL
  • ADD TO NEWSVINE
  • ADD TO NETSCAPE
  • ADD TO REDDIT
  • ADD TO STUMBLEUPON
  • ADD TO TECHNORATI FAVORITES
  • ADD TO SQUIDOO
  • ADD TO WINDOWS LIVE
  • ADD TO YAHOO MYWEB
  • ADD TO ASK
  • ADD TO GOOGLE
  • ADD TO MAGNOLIA
  • ADD TO NING
  • ADD TO RAWSUGAR
  • ADD TO SPURL
  • ADD TO TAGTOOGA

supersite © 2008. Blog design by Randomness